Re: [OM] Re: 1-8 Screen

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 1-8 Screen
From: "Parzival Herzog" <parz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:52:09 -0500
I can see it now on Ebay:

    RARE!! OM focussing screen brush.  Burgundy with white bristles.  Buy It
Now for $99.50

      I'd call it MINT, but, there IS one sligthly bent bristle, and a TINY
little speck of
      fingernail polish on the handle. Guaranteed not to affect flawless
functioning.
     This beautiful little brush is the ideal stylish accessory for all
discriminating
     OM camera owners who use focussing screens! Also, your teenage daughter
     will love it!

     Act NOW before this opportunity passes you by!  If the winning bid exceeds
$95
     I'll throw in a beautiful matching burgundy  motor drive cap.     Happy
bidding!!

- Parzival