Re: [OM] Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter MC

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter MC
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 01:30:48 -0400
Here are some images I took with the Vivitar Teleconverter and the Zuiko
65-200/4.  Not the greatest composition (some leaves got in the way of the
subject) but they should show the capabilities of the converter.

Of course I resize the orginal 3000dpi negative scans and didn't back them
up...  Zooming in on the original tiff file showed good detail and color
reproduction.

I think I'm going to shoot another test of this lens/converter combo
sometime this week.  I'll take some pics of Center City Philly and record
all focal lengths etc...  I'm curious myself as to how this thing really
performs.

http://mikedarling.dyndns.org/frames/galleries/memorialday/pages/cablecar2.h
tm

http://mikedarling.dyndns.org/frames/galleries/memorialday/pages/cablecar4.h
tm

http://mikedarling.dyndns.org/frames/galleries/memorialday/pages/cablecar5.h
tm

My site is up and under construction at the moment...

http://mikedarling.dyndns.org/

Mike