Re: [OM] Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter MC

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter MC
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 12:28:31 +0200
Yo,

on Fri, 03 Aug 2001 20:26:18 -0400, you wrote:

>I got one a month or 2 ago and love it!  It's one of the better deals out
>there.  I've used it for close and far and it works pretty well.  Don't have
>an olympus to compare it to, but the $35 price on mine won me over.

I agree - it's one of the best third party tele converters I've come across,
and the macro function is great. Only got it a couple of months ago and have
only had a few occasions to use it, but so far I think it's worth every
penny of the $ 16.- it cost me.

>I have the manual for it in pdf format (forwarded to me by another list
>member when I got mine) if you are interested.  Let me know and I'll get a
>copy forwarded to you.

I'd be interested in that, too, as mine came w/o the manual. If it's not too
much of an inconvenience for you, I'd really appreciate a copy.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx