Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 02:14:36 -0400
I will defend myself here, because this is simply not true, nor does it even
makes sense. Making the motive for the below comment extremely shallow and
imperceptive as "WEALTHY = Larry Makes Comment"  Not the case. Period.

Also, if Oben might have a "fancy car", he didn't bring it up on the list as
soon as he drove it home, and have it come up on the list every three posts.
990f those posts not involving me at all.

I see the smiley face at the end of your post, but I imagine that your opinion
is truly that miniscule of me. (hence my "falling on deaf ears" attempt at my
defense)

Larry

>Gregg Iverson wrote:

>After browsing yourwebsite and seeing your collection, I suspect Larry would
also >direct his comments at you if you also drive a fancy car. :-)