Re: [OM] Liberator Crash site

Subject: Re: [OM] Liberator Crash site
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:45:18 +0100
You're welcome Joel.  I was thinking of the US contingent of the List
while we visited the site.  I believe that you are right: I don't
think there was much of an investigation into the cause of the
accident.

Chris

From: Chris Barker

I have made a little website with some photos of the War Memorial in
Scotland that I visited with my wife and younger son.  If anyone is
interested, it is at:

http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/liberator/lib_grave_main.html

Thanks for sharing, Chris. How very sad, and doubtless ignored in
the general mirth of victory back home.  Who would want to think
about yet another horribly sad and unlooked-for loss?

Joel W.