[OM] Liberator Crash site

Subject: [OM] Liberator Crash site
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:42:32 +0100
I have made a little website with some photos of the War Memorial in
Scotland that I visited with my wife and younger son.  If anyone is
interested, it is at:

http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/liberator/lib_grave_main.html

If that does not work, try going to http://www.threeshoes.co.uk and
clicking on the link about 2/3rds of the way down the page.

I apologise for any imperfections in the design and the HTML, but I
am learning only very slowly (with the help of a reference book that
Gary Edwards very kindly gave me some months ago).  FYI Gary, this
took me some hours to debug, mainly because of my lack of discipline
in naming files.

Please let me know if the colour or exposure look wrong.  I scanned
the photos using my Apple Powerbook before I remembered to calibrate
the display.   The Gamma was set to 1.8, and the white point 7,000
(if that is significant).

I used my OM4 with 40/2 on Elitechrome.  I also took some B & W
shots, but it seemed inappropriate to mix the 2 types.

Chris