RE: [OM] travelling to cuba (u.s. citizen...)

Subject: RE: [OM] travelling to cuba (u.s. citizen...)
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 07:35:46 -0600
At 10:33 PM 7/27/01 -0700, Scott Gomez wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, Garth, I believe that Canadian Customs has
taken the US method to heart.

Our boys and girls in blue always want to learn new tricks from past masters. ;-)

 At least it certainly seemed so on one trip I
made...

Sooner or later I expect we'll all be standing.

Ain't it the truth? Honestly, when are we gonna have a Customs-free zone like the Europeans do? Great system they have there -- probably put tens of thousands of Customs officials out of work (and not a moment too soon, IMNSHO...)

Garth