Re: [OM] OT- travelling to cuba (u.s. citizen...)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT- travelling to cuba (u.s. citizen...)
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:05:21 +1000

At 09:29 PM 7/26/01, Tris wrote:

Havanas have gone into the toilet. I was just given a Cohiba a couple of
weeks ago and the build quality sucked big time. And that's pretty much the
<snip>
I'll be in Spain come Wednesday and I doubt I'll buy a cigar while I'm
there. Most of the Cuban issue isn't even hand made anymore.

Handmade?

I once heard a story that the ones Castro smoked were rolled between the thighs of virginal girls.... ever smoked one 'built' like one of those Tris?

:)