Re: [OM] Odd question, nothing to do with Olympus...

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd question, nothing to do with Olympus...
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:10:35 -0400
Just stay off the Interstate system around the cities. I drive an '83 Lincoln Towncar that was just rear-ended by a Nisson when I was stopped and she was doing about 45mph. That's right, I still drive it. :) Insurance company totalled it and gave me a bunch of cash. I got out a chain and attached it to a tree and the bumper. Now it's almost as good as new. Now I'd much rather be driving a sports car, but the last time I was hit was by a teenager who didn't know what my left turn light meant. When I stop ferrying kids around on fieldtrips, I'm getting a truck!

Gregg