RE: [OM] Odd question, nothing to do with Olympus...

Subject: RE: [OM] Odd question, nothing to do with Olympus...
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:53:46 +0100 (BST)
> Head to head for pink slips... my Kenworth, your
> Elise... you pick the time
> and place (but I do mean head to head, at about 50
> mph)

Whats a Kenworth?? I don't own an Elise, I merely
wanted to buy one and import it from the UK, back in
England I have a Renault 5 GT Turbo that weighs
1800lbs and has 235hp, I would gladly race that
against your car, but alas US draconian import laws
(designed to protect the outdated US auto industry)
prohibit importing cars of that type, it seems its ok
to allow a 14 year old school kid access to your .25
calibre hand gun to shoot his "favourite" teacher in
the face, but if you want to own a foreign car that
doesn't "comply" its a federal crime...

Chris