Re: [OM] another philosophical question about the 135

Subject: Re: [OM] another philosophical question about the 135
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:22:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/27/01 6:23:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> But there's something to be said for going out in a relaxed frame of mind
> there and just taking the damned pictures, too.

Once again I have to say, "what he said"!  While it is useful to know the
relative performance of lenses that we use, the "relative" performance of the
photographer is far more important and you don't get good unless you
practice, practice, practice!

Dave Dougherty