Re: [OM] Virus

Subject: Re: [OM] Virus
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:44:24 +1000
When the homepage virus was going around, we would get four or five email
from each person at work with the same title and content. Do they delete it?
No, why do something like that? So they open it. Then the administrator
shuts down the email, sends only one email saying "Do not open any email
with this subject". Two days later it starts again. And again. And again.
The saving grace is their names are on the emails so we pay out on them big
time.

Foxy