Re: [OM] Virus

Subject: Re: [OM] Virus
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:07:25 -0700
I didn't say hackers I said crazies. Then again sometimes I go crazy. It's a crazy world! <g>

Tris

At 05:46 AM 7/22/01 +0100, you wrote:

> Crazies are among us and they know not what they
> do--or simply don't care.
>
> I hope no one else was similarly infected.
>
> Tris

Like many things there are good crazies and bad
crazies, did you see in the news that hackers are
developing software to allow people who live in
oppressive countries to gain access to previously
illegal sites, IE political, human rights etc. Hackers
also developed encryption software which allows people
in similar countries freedom of speech, they can
communicate without fear of being tortured and
murdered.
Its a flip side of the coin.

Chris