RE: [OM] Soligor Winders for OM Cameras?

Subject: RE: [OM] Soligor Winders for OM Cameras?
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:54:55 +1000
I recently sold a winder that sounds very much like this to another list
member.  Fairly light compared to the OM Winder and the tripod screw is at
one end which does not seem a very sensible design decision.

I got it as part of a bundle along with a black OM1 and 35-70/4.  I never
really used it much although when I first got it I thought the timer
function was a good idea, I never really came up with an application for it.
I think its new owner probably has more experience with it in the week he
has owned it :-)

Stephen