[OM] Soligor Winders for OM Cameras?

Subject: [OM] Soligor Winders for OM Cameras?
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:07:27 -0500
While surfing the web, I came across www.soligor.com, which to my surprise turned out to be a German firm! Anyway, one of the products they listed was an "Electronic Power Winder for Olympus MF Cameras". Anyone have any experience or opinions about this unit? What is interesting about it is a built in intervalometer set-able to 5s, 30s, 60s and 5 min! Otherwise is seems much like a Winder 2, except that the single-off-sequence dial is at the top of the grip, around the release button. The list price is Euro 95.... or about $83. The picture looks like what I have seen advertised as a "Rokonar Winder"...... so maybe Soligor is just putting their label on an OEM winder from ??????

Curt