Re: [OM] OT move reference

Subject: Re: [OM] OT move reference
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:24:57 -0700
I read the book first--I think I picked it up somewhere free and let it lie there for a year or so. Pretty good storyline and the author's not too bad. The movie lacked the book's edge but still wasn't all bad. HArd to capture deatils like that poor guy rolling down the parking ramp afire on film and still make it viable fare for teenagers. <g>

Tris