Re: [OM] Shimmer & Focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] Shimmer & Focusing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:42:11 -0700
It is interesting to keep an eye on it but I'm not interested on
another film camera system. Trends are small for all kind of
equipment, the Contax and other wonderbrick is going the other way, I
think they will disappear very soon. A half 35mm frame size CCD should
be good enough for most purpose (DOF, resolution, noise...), we better
keep an eye on the new Olympus SLR digital system.

C.H.Ling

I hope this does not launch dozens of messages calling for Olympus to produce digital backs for the Pen F cameras! :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California