Re: [OM] Shimmer & Focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] Shimmer & Focusing
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:05:56 -0700
Hi Chris:

I believe that the street price of the body (only) is $1,299 USD.  The
lenses are also big dollars.  There are four presently available that I
know of: 50 mm, 100 mm macro, and two zooms.

The N-1 is a huge camera for a 35 mm; about as large and heavy as their
645 system.  The only "Oly-like" Contax 35 SLR that I know of is the
Aria, which is manual focus.  The range of MF Contax lenses is pretty
limited, when compared to Zuiko.

Bill Stanke