Re: [OM] Zoom lens and OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom lens and OM4T
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:47:11 +0800
Yes, you are right, the new and old version are different. The new version has
constant aperture when you set from F5.6 and below. It is much more convenient
than
the old version, but also created one problem, the finder is always at F4.5
when you
have stopped down the lens. So at 35mm the finder is not as bright as the old
version.

C.H.Ling

and 4
> > all read 1/2s (with the 2n read very little below 1/2s, I think it was less
> > than
1/3