Re: [OM] Zoom lens and OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom lens and OM4T
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 00:50:30 -0000
Are you metering a perfectly even toned scene (a blank, evenly lit wall, for instance) as you zoom?

So today I controlled my variables very carefully, and it seems
that zoom lenses with variable aperture (I have a Zuiko 35-105
f3.5-4.5 and a Carsen 28-70 f3.5-4.5) cause a meter variation
as they are zoomed. Not really surprising, but what does
surprise me is that the variation is much bigger when the
lenses are mounted on the OM4T, compared to the OM2n.