Re: [OM] Zoom lens and OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom lens and OM4T
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:12:09 +0800
Hi John,

You are right that was me mentioned the two different versions of Zuiko 35-105.
But
my old version was with S/N 1077xx - have a flat look rear element, the newer
one I
have is S/N 5147xx has convex look rear element.

As I remember the old one does not darken when stop down at 35mm end, the newer
version does.

Just tested the newer 35-105 setting at F8, point to a plain wall. My OM-1n, 2n
and 4
all read 1/2s (with the 2n read very little below 1/2s, I think it was less
than 1/3
stop). There is no different between 35 to 105mm on my OM4.

C.H.Ling