Re: [OM] Temporary copy stand work?

Subject: Re: [OM] Temporary copy stand work?
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 03:26:15 +0200
> Let's ask this question in a different way.  Open up the ideas to
> anything  in my OM collection (www.zuikoholic.com if you need a
> refresher). Family members deserve whatever it takes.  I'd be
> happy to loan you anything from my collection to make the best
> shots.

Boy, do I love this place! This is the kind of things that one likes
to read at 3.30 in the morning while working on and endless thesis.
If the world was like this list, it sure would be a better place.

Sorry I can't help on what to use. But be assured I'm following the
discussion closely!

Best regards

Enrique Cabrera Rochera
Profesor de Mecanica de Fluidos