Re: [OM] -4Ti batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] -4Ti batteries
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:56:10 +0800
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the information, I have not start to worry about the supply
of mercury battery so I have not do any experiment on the battery
voltage to EV errors. I just heard from the list that a 1.5V cell can
give you up to three stops errors, that looks too much. If that is
true in such case a 0.1V different can give you more than one stop
error. With a current variation from few uA to 0.5mA I would expect at
least 0.1 volt voltage drop different from most diode I have seen
(Germanium and Schottky).

C.H.Ling