Re: [OM] -4Ti batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] -4Ti batteries
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:41:07 EDT
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> *NOT* the LR44!  It's an *alkaline* version, which has too high a
> resistance and the wrong discharge curve.

Well duh!  I had LR44s in my newly acquired OM-4t and my OM-2.  They have
been removed!  SR44s from now on.  Thanks Garth.  I assume that I should use
none Alkaline battery in the OM-1 currently at Photosphere being converted to
1.5v operation?  If so, what is the correct nomenclature for that battery.
Thanks.

Dave Dougherty