Re: [OM] Re: Chip is an idiot

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Chip is an idiot
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:42:57 +0000
Stephen Troy wrote:

> >We'll probably get:
> >15 folks to agree that Chip is an idiot.
> >17 folks disagreeing that Chip is an idiot.
he can't be, see below....
> >67 folks discussing how we can quantitatively & qualitatively measure Chip's
> >idiocy level.
> >11 folks berating Tom for calling Chip an idiot.
yeah Tom! cut it out!~
> >7 folks telling them that they're wrong to berate Tom, that this is an open,
> >unmoderated list.
> >6 folks stating that they have a rare, multi-coated Chip.
> >5 folks observing that Tom's Corvette causes his aggression.
> >4 folks proclaiming that if Chip ran Linux he wouldn't *be* an idiot.
I'll agree with that.
> >3 folks discussing the origins of the term "gearhead".
What about "motorhead"???
> >3 folks yelling about the digest bloat caused by this thread.
ditto
> >3 folks claiming that Chip is beyond redemption because he drives an SUV.
double ditto.....
> >3 folks asking if an idiot Chip is the correct circuit replacement for
> >an -4T.
>
> ...and one story of Snow White turning 16.
>
> Anyone ever find out how that story ends?

I think for those that run a certain OS from Redmond, it ends with a
corrupt /dev/hda1....forcing them to boot from /dev/fd0, assuming they
were smart enough to make a boot floppy in the first place....

-- \
Get real. Get Linux!
Slackware 7.1
fvwm2 2.2.4