Re: [OM] Leica CL Price.

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica CL Price.
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:51:54 +0100
Skip,
        Your top estimate of $950 for Leica plus lens equates to approx.
£710 at present abysmal rate of exchange!!!! Add to that cost of insured
postage and problems with return post if it not as described etc, and it
becomes less of a "bargain".  Present rate of exchange approx $1.35 to
£1.....This time last year approx $1.65 to £1
                                    Regards  John Duggan, Wales, U.K.