Re: [OM] Problems with OM's

Subject: Re: [OM] Problems with OM's
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:11:42 +0200
Thanks Dave, I will look out for that.  My current concern is that
the shutter speeds are not accurate - by sound alone.  But I will
have my first film developed soon and I'll check.

Chris

but pretty good for me.... now how do you know if it has the "dreaded
flying shutter strings"?

Chris<<<

Some, many or all especially flash exposures will have streaks on the image
(sometimes a blurred shadow, sometimes brightly / multi coloured lines ).
On the negative itself, they look like scratches but only appear on the
exposed area.  They are quite unmistakable.

This in an otherwise perfect OM2SP was too much to bear....:-(

Dave