Re: [OM][OT] Shooting monitors

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Shooting monitors
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:46:41 EDT
My suggestion would be to just write this one job off, and hope they love the
results, then if another job comes your way from them, ask for a little more.
Even if they don't like what you got on film, they're not out a lot of $$,
and whether they like the results or not, you're a major 'good guy' to them;
and, if they do like the results- you're in a stronger position to argue
future compensation.

Best,
George S.