[OM] Hama viewfinder magnifier

Subject: [OM] Hama viewfinder magnifier
From: Jim Caldwell <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:11:46 -0400 (EDT)
I just finished reading the OM Modern Classics book and in the macro section
there was mention of a Hama Viewfinder Magnifier as an alternative to the
Varimagnifier.  This magnifier is suppose to be more like the P*nt*x finder in
that it doesn't flip the image when viewing.  I did a search at the Hama site,
but couldn't find it.  I've never seen anything quite like this and was
wondering if anyone else had.  The Modern Classics was last updated in the
early 90's and this edition was printed in 1997.

Jim C.