[OM] Original metal Tamron 90mm /2.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Original metal Tamron 90mm /2.5 Macro
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:12:08
I had the early, 49mm filter, metal 90/2.5 Tamron that I returned to the seller due to a large dent in the focussing ring, but I was wondering if anyone on the list has experience with this Tamron lens? I found it to be very solid, light, and the results were great. (But the dent was too much for the price.)

For the $, (around $200) it seems to be a great deal. Very solid, and smaller than the newer 55mm filter, plasticy 90mm Tamron macro.

I think it would be a great lens for list memebers to know about as well, as it's small, 49mm, cheap and good!

Any information/ hands on experience would be appreciated.

James.