Re: [OM] Original metal Tamron 90mm /2.5 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Original metal Tamron 90mm /2.5 Macro
From: "Scott Nelson" <Snelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:45:17 -0400
Have you tried the Hama Super Snaps or Tamron Lockcaps? They have the tabs
inside the diameter of the cap. Easier to grab regardless of lens design and
have the added benefit that there are no protruding tabs to bump and knock the
cap off. Porter's (1-888-PORTERS) has the Hama caps and The Camera People
(1-800-382-2644) has the Tamron caps. The Tamrons are cheaper, but don't come
smaller than 52mm.

<<I have had one for a few years.....terrific lens at a somewhat reasonable
price....my only complaint (really a nit-pick) is getting the lens cap on and
off due to the small diameter of the front barrel in comparison to the focusing
ring....decent portrait lens also.>>