Re: [OM] Original metal Tamron 90mm /2.5 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Original metal Tamron 90mm /2.5 Macro
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:32:34 -0400
I have had one for a few years.....terrific lens at a somewhat reasonable
price....my only complaint (really a nit-pick) is getting the lens cap on
and off due to the small diameter of the front barrel in comparison to the
focusing ring....decent portrait lens also.  Actually, I have quite a few
Tamrons (90 f2.5 SP, 500 f8 SP cat, 28-80 f3.5-4.2 SP, 28-135 f4-4.5 SP,
70-210 f3.5 SP,  60-300 f3.8-5.4 SP, and 2X SP converter).....I like all of
them......any other folks have Tamrons?

Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA