Re: [OM] Optics 102: Aging, Apparent Focusing Distance reference, et. al

Subject: Re: [OM] Optics 102: Aging, Apparent Focusing Distance reference, et. al.
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:39:46 -0400
I wear reading glasses (prescription but also +1.50 cheap ones from a
pharmacy are ok) for "reading" (books) but don't wear them to view a 19"
monitor....I don't seem to have a problem with camera focus....is this
because the apparent distance of the OM screen is beyond "reading" distance
and into mid-range?

Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA