Re: [OM] (OT) Just ain't my day

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Just ain't my day
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:41:48 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/01 10:39:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> There are LOTS of Dooneys on E*aby... just ask MY wife.  I have my Olympus
>  addiction, she has her Dooney & Coach one...

Well said, Jim.  Purses are easy to come by, even Dooneys.  A good dog is
another matter.  I let the ex talk me into giving away our beautiful
chocolate lab because he was growling at the neighbor (I didn't like him,
either) and chewing off the dahlia blossoms out of boredom and frustration
(when we were gone all day, leaving him totally alone).  He was just a
teenager (barely 2 years old).  Will NEVER give away another dog like that.

Rich