Re: [OM] Diopters (Was Infinity focus & focusing screens)

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopters (Was Infinity focus & focusing screens)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 06:59:49 +0200
Thank you Susan dear lady

We "speccy twits" needed that and I have filed the message for future
reference.

Chris
(who has left his prescription at home when he meant to bring it TDY
so that he could get some new flying specsmade :<().

Oh my Lordy, Rich...I avoid getting into astigmatism discussions as it seems
to be one of the most difficult topics for those online to understand. I can
tell you some truths: