Re: [OM] OM-4T question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T question
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:24:48 -0400
Wayne, George and Ralf-

Thanks so much for shaking me back to my senses. I know this! Paranoia has
taken over once again. After a couple of *Bay burnings, I question
everything. I put film in it and selected a subject that resulted in a 1/15
reading. It felt right. I stopped down a bit for a 1/8 reading, and again it
felt right. Okay, I'm breathing normally again.

Thanks!
Mickey