Re: [OM] Guess the 40/2 Contest

Subject: Re: [OM] Guess the 40/2 Contest
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:14:26 -0500
Thank you, Thank you all, It's an honor to win and to be next in line to
host this prestigious event.
I would like to personally thank Skip Williams for constructing the ebay
history which I used to base my guess. I also want to
thank...<sniff..sniff> I can't go on....Thank you. <A tall, lanky,
beautiful woman escorts me off the stage as the orchestra plays>

I'll be on the lookout for something interesting on *Bay.

-Charles Packard

P.S. I appreciate it Tom but for now my fridge is full o film waiting to
be burned. Hopefully (my bosses willing) I be at the Big Kahuna"
motorcycle race this Sunday at Road Atlanta burning a bunch of it.