Re: [OM] Your pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Your pictures
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:02:25 -0600
On 10 May 2001, at 18:28, Hans-Joachim Busch wrote:

> Some days ago I hit "Strg+A and Del" obviously in the wrong folder. So I
> deleted all the links to Your gallerys John and Chris and those superb
> fishey-views in the radio?station and the weekend-snapshots and all the
> others I had gathered to enjoy and learn from. I would be happy, to see
> your gallery-links again. May be some other list-members too.

Surely I'm NOT the "Chris" you're referring to, as my pictures aren't all
that inspiring.  However, if you're collecting links (which, by the way, is
MUCH cheaper than collecting equipment), here ya go....

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/index.html

Oh, yeah, while we're at it, all those who are hooked Zuikoholics (or
wanna avoid becoming hooked), should check-out the Zuikoholics
Anonymous web site if they haven't already done so....

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuikoholism/index.html

Regards,

Chris

---