[OM] Last call for coating data

Subject: [OM] Last call for coating data
From: "Paul S." <pauls0627@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 19:04:15 -0400
All,

I've almost completed compiling the contributions to the coating list and will send them to Lee Hawkins to update on his site soon. We're very close to having information on 500 different lenses!

If anyone would like to add their lenses to the list, I'm looking for the following information:

Lens type (50/1.8, 200/4, 35-80/2.8, etc...)
"silver nose" or "black nose"
full markings on the front of the lens (Olympus OM-System Auto-S....)
description of colors seen reflected from a point source (green, yellow, blue...) Lens serial number (all serial numbers will have the last 2 digits truncated in the published list)

I should be able to include any additional data I receive in the next week.

Thanks in advance!

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI USA