[OM] Your pictures

Subject: [OM] Your pictures
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 22:15:03 +0200
Cc: coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Chris O'Neill wrote:
------
Personally, when I view the landscape photos myself, I think my composition
skills have improved greatly between 1999 and 2000. Hopefully, someday I'll
be able to take shots like John, Erwin Voogt, and other listmembers who's
work literally blows me away!
------

Well, I am flattered. But for me, not very familiar with the US national
parks, your pictures are awesome and well composed. So "someday" is "today"!
Recently I bought the National Geographic Photography Field Guide. An
excellent book. A "must have" for everyone I think! There were quite some
"eye openers" in it on all topics: people, landscapes, architecture, etc.

Bye,

Erwin Voogt
Utrecht, The Netherlands
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/photovoogt/index.html