Re: [OM] mercury batteries-OT story

Subject: Re: [OM] mercury batteries-OT story
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 12:14:17 +1000
Yes - I'd always associated his work with the rather sentimental image of
the two children which was used as a tailpiece in that major exhibition
about 'man' - can't remember the name - but later was very impressed with
his 'Life' work as well as his life story. Great man. He features also in
the first volume of the Darkroom series by Lustrum Press.
AndrewF