Re: [OM] mercury batteries-OT story

Subject: Re: [OM] mercury batteries-OT story
From: "Gary" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 20:51:03 -0500
Smith paid the price for his work - he was badly beaten by the polluting
industries' thugs and never regained his health (which was less than
vigorous due to wounds suffered in the South Pacific).  An heroic, and
tragic, figure.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/