[OM] [OT] Praktica Sport SP301 - What is it????

Subject: [OM] [OT] Praktica Sport SP301 - What is it????
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 18:31:44 -0600
I just won an auction for 3 point-and-shoot cameras...  a Pentax
PC35AF, an Olympus Trip MD (which was why I was bidding, and a
Praktica Sport SP301.  I'm familiar (at least partially) with the Pentax
and Olympus, but what the heck is the Praktica????

Anybody on the list own (or used to own) one of those?  If so, what
kinda features does it sport?

Also, just so we at least stay partially on-topic, any owners (or former
owners) of the Trip MD care to comment on it?

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

---