Re: [OM] HELP: what should I take !?!?!

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP: what should I take !?!?!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 07:49:46 -0600
On 3 May 2001, at 18:38, Mike Lazzari wrote:

> > > One piece of indispensable equipment especially for macro: Go to an
> > > outdoor store and buy about 6ft-sq (2m-sq) piece of mosquito netting
> >
> > Why?  Explain further, please?
> >
> Chris, Don't tell me there's no bugs in Edmonton....

Well, DUH!!!  I was thinking maybe mosquito netting was used
photographically, somehow.  I'm familiar with the bug protecting nature
of netting, but couldn't figure out what the heck it had to do with the
actually taking of macro shots.

'Nuther seniors moment, I guess.  :-)))

Regards from snowy and cold (NOT!) Edmonton...

Chris

P.S.  I prefer using DEET to keep the bugs off.  There's NOTHING like
that nice, chemical feeling all over your body!  :-)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill