Subject: [OM] OT: Sebastaio Salgado

Subject: Subject: [OM] OT: Sebastaio Salgado
From: drchrisbarrett <drchrisbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:04:13 +0100
Paul Reynolds wrote:

"For those of us in,  or anyone coming to, the UK. Just to let you know
that
there is an exhibition of the work of Sebastaio Salgado currently on at
the
Walsall Art Gallery."

I can highly recommend it, having seen it a few weeks ago when I was in
Glasgow. Be aware though, most of his images are very disturbing. They
make us realise how lucky we are.

OM content: I visited Quiggs camera shop when I was there. Some good
stuff at the usual prices; OM4, 300mm lens, OM1n etc.

Chris
Malvern