Re: Subject: [OM] OT: Sebastaio Salgado

Subject: Re: Subject: [OM] OT: Sebastaio Salgado
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:29:13 +0100
Marcus wrote

> I bought the book "Migration's" for my wife for a present.

I saw his "Workers" exhibition at the Royal Photographic Society in
Bath, England a few years ago and it was overwhelming. He is a
remarkable photographer. The book is very good indeed, but seeing big
prints on the wall adds even more impact. His photos of the gold
miners in Sierra Pelada, Brazil, are just stunning.

> (I'm working on getting more Zuiko's and a Ducati for her, too).

I bought a Ducati while visiting the factory in Bologna earlier this
year. it cost about 5 bucks, is 6 inches long and sits on top of the
monitor. More dosh left over for Zuikos that way!

John