Re: [OM][OT]Expressions of Faith, was Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM][OT]Expressions of Faith, was Hello again, and a question
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:08:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Barry B. Bean wrote:

> Which naturally invites the comment that the other day I was driving
> my 4wd Ford Expedition (the one I removed all the emission controls
> from and carry my automatic weapons in) to make a donation to the
> abortion clinic, and saw a garage sale full of bootleg Hendrix 45s
> and LPs. Naturally, I cut across 7 lanes of traffic (after all, the
> only other drivers there were driving sub compact electric Volvos
> with "save the gay whales" bumper stickers) to pull in, and what did
> I see there but a prototype OM-6Ti with a Zuiko 400/1.4, autographed
> by Maitani himself! I immediately turned on my Bob Marley 8-track and
> lit up a hige spliff in honor of his majesty, Halai Selasieh,
> Rastafari, the Lion of Judah.

  Baaaarrreeeeee ! You beat me to that sale ? What's the GPS ?
I heard about all those crushed Toyota Prions and Honda Hindsights.
Are you driving Big Foot these days ?
  All I found was a 3-D Jesus (crucified) painting two Buddhas, one that
rubs his belly when you pat his head, made of the fifth element
(white plastic), the other is a small bronze-y looking one I found in a
cardboard box, wrapped up in a waxy brown paper, and a card that says
"To Nancy M., for your journey", dated 1956, and signed Sidhi Raj. I
accidentally ran over that one with the lawmmower last sunday.
There was a HUGE clang, and it flew about 50 feet dinging the
siding on the neighbor's house. It's still
sitting there...maybe I should listen to a little Bob Marley
myself at 4:23 AM and borrow one of Barry's spliffs before donning
Ninja duds and retrieving it, Mission Impossible style.

                             *= Doris Fang =*