Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:00:09 -0500 (CDT)
fwiw (and I know you were all waiting with bated breath to hear how I
felt about the issue), I do find many Christians' eager proseletyzing
to be annoying at best and a perniscious nuisance at worst. I wish
they'd recognize that there is more than one way to skin a cat.

That said, I see sigs as essentally similar to bumper stickers, so if
they want to proclaim their faith in their sig, I'm not offended as
long as they don't insult the rest of us.

BBB

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:48:41 -0400, Larry wrote:

>Oddly enough, not everyone is of the same religious heritage.
>

>> You can celebrate Easter everyday!
>> Just let Christ be resurrected in your life.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms                http://www.beancotton.com
Peach Orchard, MO