Re: [OM] Varimagni finder

Subject: Re: [OM] Varimagni finder
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:21:59 -0600
On 16 Apr 2001, at 17:50, Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx wrote:

>        Take a look at the e-SIF (as always, my compliments to Hans) at
> http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/findergroup.htm. If I read it correctly, I
> think you are out of luck for -5.5 to -6.  Maybe someone knows if a higher
> power dioptric correction can be custom made?

Susan should jump in here because, after all, she's the professional.
But, my understanding is that the OM viewfinder has a built-in +1
dioptric correction, so if Bob needs -5.5 or -6 then he needs the -4 or -5
correction lens for either the eyecup 1 or 2.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  I have the -5 lens and eyecup 2....  works great for me!  Now, all
my shooting is done without my (progressive bifocal) eyeglasses.

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill