[OM] Varimagni finder

Subject: [OM] Varimagni finder
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:38:53 -0400
Just received my Varimagni finder courtesy a fine member of this list. Am
impressed by the optics. Reversal is noted, and as best I can tell, at 1.5
magnification, the finder does not cut down the image size. Is this eyeball
assessment correct?

Also, the diopter control in the Varimagni is powerful enough to adjust to
my pathetic vision. The thought of viewing and focusing without eyeglasses
is something of a thrill. I know Olympus makes eyecups that contain lenses,
but I've yet to see one with my power. At my last eye exam, the doc told me
I needed -5.5 or -6, and that I would need to try the -5.5 first and then if
that wasn't enough, the -6. So my question is this: Where can I find
cooperative camera folk who will work with me?

Thanx!

--Bob